When you think about your retirement, you probably ask yourself several key questions:
- How much do I need to finance the retirement lifestyle I want?
- Am I saving enough? Is my retirement savings on track with this stage of my career?
- Will my money last a lifetime? Will it finance the unexpected expenses?
- How can I minimize losses and meet my retirement needs?
- Am I paying too much in taxes?
With our help, you will find the information you need to address all of these key questions. Our team has helped individuals throughout the Washington D.C. area develop successful retirement strategies for more than a decade.
To fund a successful retirement, you must explore all of your retirement financial options and choose the best fit for you.
We will help you find your ideal retirement strategies with our retirement planning checkup. With this review, you identify options for financing your path to a flourishing retirement. To help you chart your best path, we discuss your retirement goals, your current assets, investments and savings.
We will help you answer key questions related to your retirement goals, such as:
- At what age do you want to retire?
- Do you want to work after retirement?
- When should you start taking Social Security?
- Can you and should you use your home’s equity to fund retirement?
- How much money will you need to support your planned retirement lifestyle?
Based on your current situation, we develop a year-by-year projection, which outlines:
- how much you can expect from social security, retirement accounts and investments
- the amount of money you will need each year to offset inflation and to pay taxes
- how long your current funds will last (based on different rates of returns)
After this review, we typically present several options to help clients significantly improve their financial retirement outlook. We can help clients establish qualified plans (investments using pre-tax funds) and non-qualified (investments using post-tax funds).
To schedule your, no-obligation retirement checkup, contact us today.
The company serves clients throughout the Washington DC metro area from its convenient main office in Tysons, Virginia at:
8133 Leesburg Pike, Suite 400
Vienna, VA 22182.
Phone: (571) 765-4120